Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Rock 'n' Roll Party

Have you ever visited Rock 'n' Roll parties? I love the style of 40th and 50th and I love this music so much.
The main topics of the Rock 'n' Roll songs are different taboos and of course love.
My favorite bands and singers are The Beatles, Elvis Presley,  Jerry Lee Lewis, etc. It rather difficult for me to say what is my favorite song, because all the songs are great. I began my day with the song "Love me tender". Now I am in a good mood ;)
In the picture I am the second from the left. 



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and fun pictures!

    Ps: hope you are feeling better

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit, looks like a fun night!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were always on my mind! (с) :D)))
    Ееее, рок-н-ролл!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had fun hun! Wish they had something like that where i'm from *sniff sniff* :-( haha

    Thanks for your comment by the way x
    Marz
    www.sparkmarz.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun! Nice pictures!
    Thanks for the comment!!
    xx
    Dee-VineAnonyme

    ReplyDelete